[Foundation-l] WikiKids - Vikidia: encyclopedia for children

Pharos pharosofalexandria at gmail.com
Sun Nov 20 06:15:37 UTC 2011

Earlier this year, I helped organize and archive some of the past proposals
for new Wikimedia projects on meta, and those with an education focus
(including several for children's education) are collected here:

http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Category:Proposed_projects_-_education

Perhaps these historical proposals might also be of some use.

Thanks,
Richard
(User:Pharos)