[Foundation-l] Blink tag jokes are now obsolete.

Fae faenwp at gmail.com
Sat Dec 31 12:01:06 UTC 2011

Full agreement with geni here. Blinking banners are against the spirit of
the Wikipedia Manual of Style. If this is not clear in the banner
guidelines then this needs to be made explicit.

I would have thought it was common sense that such things were
inappropriate, I am taken aback that we have to spell it out in detailed
guidelines.

I am less sure about the animated graphic, probably not specifically
against the "house style". However if this were a vote, I personally would
be against animated graphics in banners, they are an unsettling distraction.

Fae
--
http://enwp.org/user_talk:fae
Guide to email tags: http://j.mp/faetags