[Foundation-l] What can we do? (was: Copyright terms, again)

David Gerard dgerard at gmail.com
Mon Nov 22 13:12:01 UTC 2010

On 22 November 2010 03:18, Yann Forget <yannfo at gmail.com> wrote:

> BTW, I am looking for financial support, or some free hosting solution.
> My idea was and still is that this project should be managed by a community,
> not by myself alone. I am open to any proposition.

Sounds like something that would fit nicely with Wikimedia Canada.
Though could be an independent body. In which case, you will need to
start a charity and do nuts-and-bolts organisational work :-)

Your "About" page doesn't say anything about the infrastructure of the
project. It may be useful to it to put up details on the site and post
them here. Who, where, what it costs to run, how to donate, how to
help, etc.

I know Project Gutenberg Australia operates separately from PG US for
the same purpose, i.e. different works being out of copyright. Perhaps
some hints or tips from them.