[Foundation-l] Corporate Social Responsibility

geni geniice at gmail.com
Sun Nov 21 11:51:26 UTC 2010

On 21 November 2010 01:27, Noein <pronoein at gmail.com> wrote:
> You think that nobody amidst the hundred of thousands of motivated
> volunteers would have the skills while accepting to work for a decent
> and humble salary. I'd like to prove you wrong, if there were a
> authentic will from the Foundation to have a try.

As someone who has dealings with the legal issues thrown up by
wikipedia (mostly the copyright stuff) I can state we have very few if
any lawyers with expertise in the relevant areas and any we do have
are fairly happily employed elsewhere.

The amount the foundation pays for legal services is one area where
it's doing fairly well.

--
geni