[Foundation-l] Donor comments?

Keegan Peterzell kpeterzell at wikimedia.org
Fri Nov 19 20:12:56 UTC 2010

On 11/19/2010 12:33 PM, Renata St wrote:
> Thanks Sara. I was looking for that thinking that somebody already asked the
> q.
> That is so weird.... I would have never thought it would reduce
> donations....
>
> Another q: are you going to have matching donations? If yes, I will wait to
> make mine. If not, I'll contribute now.
>
> Renata

We absolutely take matching donations, more information can be found on
the WMF website itself:

http://wikimediafoundation.org/wiki/Donate/Match_Your_Gift/en

Thank you for your questions!

--
Keegan Peterzell
Associate Community Officer, Fundraising 2010
kpeterzell at wikimedia.org

Imagine a world in which every human being can freely share in
the sum of all knowledge.  Help us make it a reality!