[Foundation-l] Should we offer to host citizendium?

David Gerard dgerard at gmail.com
Fri Nov 12 13:42:14 UTC 2010

On 12 November 2010 12:27, FT2 <ft2.wiki at gmail.com> wrote:

> Some prime time coverage of WMF CEO: "As one of the worlds largest
> volunteer educational charity movements in human numbers, we have
> begun supporting other compatible movements in order to ensure a
> healthy provision of many different sources of free information. Our
> first (1/2/3) projects supported are (A/B/C)", would do the

Probably we should ask Danese first, she'd have to make sure we had
the techs and resources on hand for the hosting!

We're not Rackspace and we shouldn't be. We're not ibiblio, though
perhaps being that slightly would be good.

In any case, hosting projects that are actually in distress
(temporarily or more permanently) would be a good thing to do *if* we
have the technical capacity.

- d.