[Foundation-l] Looking for stories of readers affected by Wikipedia

WJhonson at aol.com WJhonson at aol.com
Thu Nov 11 16:14:22 UTC 2010

In a message dated 11/10/2010 10:32:00 PM Pacific Standard Time,
sgardner at wikimedia.org writes:

> (Donors often send us stories like that, and I am often
> looking for stories to tell people about the projects. So I've asked
> her to send good ones to me.)

I would be interested in seeing someplace where you would share these
stories (you imply above that so far you're sharing them only verbally,
in-person), or alternatively where people could share their own stories.

Would there not be a reasonable place in-world where things like this could
be put up?

WSJ