[Foundation-l] Discussion Questions for Potentially-Objectionable Content

Gerard Meijssen gerard.meijssen at gmail.com
Mon Jul 26 17:28:50 UTC 2010

Hoi,
Children in Romania know what to expect of a
pizdă<http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/pizd%C4%83#Romanian>,
children in Indonesia know it for the
tempik<http://en.wiktionary.org/w/index.php?title=tempik&action=edit&redlink=1>..
They are both descriptive and you do not know at all that you want to
look for them

Truly the notion that the description will tell you that something is not
safe for wok is naive. It is also naive to use it for setting up a web
blocker. Trust me, kids are quite capable to find their way around such
silly toys because they have more incentive to do so then you have to set up
something like a web blocker.
Thanks,
      GerardM