[Foundation-l] Money, politics and corruption

Cool Hand Luke User.CoolHandLuke at gmail.com
Thu Jul 15 03:39:50 UTC 2010

As a temporary resident of Chicago, I would like to think I have a vague
understanding of corruption.  Why on earth would it even be worthwhile to
corruptly influence an independent volunteer boot-strap operation like a
Wikimedia chapter?

I mean, what the hell are you even talking about?

No one needs to mention names or specific acts, but I'm having a hard time
conceiving what chapter corruption would even look like.  Picking certain
popular members to go to events?  Milos seems to have something more
sinister in mind; an infiltration by wicked corporations.

Frank