[Foundation-l] Money, politics and corruption

Milos Rancic millosh at gmail.com
Wed Jul 14 14:23:44 UTC 2010

On Wed, Jul 14, 2010 at 3:50 AM, Nathan <nawrich at gmail.com> wrote:
> within Wikimedia chapters. Perhaps these are common knowledge among
> subscribers to internal-l, but I don't miss many threads on this list

Actually, not. Internal-l is just a non-public (which doesn't mean
that it is a private one) fork of foundation-l. It is often used
instead of foundation-l, as well as for information of tactical
importance which shouldn't be exposed publicly in a particular time
frame. And chapters list is a kind of bureaucratic place without many
interesting things to read there.