[Foundation-l] Analysis of statistics

Pavlo Shevelo pavlo.shevelo at gmail.com
Fri Jul 24 13:54:19 UTC 2009

> Here we are not looking at 15 year olds, we are looking
> at retired academics as the future of our user base.

That's right point!

If Wikipedia is education tool we should (!) think about something
more than "cross-education" of teenagers and students

As a matter od fact teenagers contribute mainly to articles about
sports, movies and other entertainment staff.
Almost only exception is computers hardware and software stuff.