[Foundation-l] Announcing Philippe Beaudette as the Strategy Project Facilitator

Philippe Beaudette pbeaudette at wikimedia.org
Wed Jul 15 05:33:00 UTC 2009

Please allow me to "me too!" what Sue said.  As she said, she and I
have talked about this.  I really AM sensitive to it, and fully
disclosed the situation to the election committee when my hire was
announced.  I'm happy to work with anyone who wants to in identifying
conflicts and finding ways to mitigate them.  For now, though, please
know that the election committee is aware of the situation and is
actively monitoring it, and both Sue and I are paying a lot of
attention and are willing to further discuss.  If you have a specific
concern, please email me, or (if you're not comfortable emailing me),
I'm sure that any other member of the election committee would be
happy to talk to you about it.

Philippe