[Foundation-l] mo.wikipedia is not yet renamed to mo-cyrill as it was promised !!

Cetateanu Moldovanu cetateanumd at gmail.com
Fri Jul 10 19:47:26 UTC 2009

Hello Mister Vibber,

I'm glad to see you already made a plan, I supose you know the best
mediawiki and wikipedia architecture, aren't there anybody else to execute
those points from that plan ?

Even if those points sounds havy, since the number of articles&files from mo
is not so high, I'm sure you can do all those points in a day or two of
work.

>for each of 22 clusters
I'm sure you have a script to execute a command on all clusters at once and
see the results.

Or in the meantime you build a "infrastructure for conveniently renaming
sites", you can put in place a temporary solution that is easier to build.
You could just make a new vhost(mo-cyrill) that point to the same dir as mo.
And for mo you could make a htaccess (or equivalent) that would redirect all
the request to the mo-cyrill (with a script that get REQUEST_URI and output
a redirect header).

Hope to hear you soon.

Best regards,