[Foundation-l] foundation-l Digest, Vol 55, Issue 3

Roberto Corda roberto.ilcorda at gmail.com
Sat Oct 4 16:27:33 UTC 2008

2008/10/1  <foundation-l-request a lists.wikimedia.org>:

>> Roberto, while I agree that in this mailing list the few important topics
> gets buried under tons of noise, I don't think it's a good idea to add
> noise-only posts. I think your original post had some point, but then
> keeping discussing you're a troll no I'm not a troll is frankly pointless.
>
> Marco (Cruccone)

Mhhh... sorry I'm using a language that I don't really know  (you
know), I'll try to be clearer.

<quote of the serious guy>
> Before that post I tried to explain to him what is the problem with
> his position: articles inside of Wikipedia: name space are not
> necessarily NPOV articles. Note, also, that I ignored his ignorance
> (or lack of his cognitive power to process those informations) from
> the previous email where he just said that "it has no sense".
</quote>

CPOV is a something that is never been official policy of WMF project
(yes I know that  WMF has a POV, every one in the world as one: is a
trivial sentence). I know that local community could have a local POV
but I also know that we (as wikipedians I mean) have to build an
enciclopedia not care about things different from this.

They, pms people, say that local language are better than other
language and English is evil. I just **asked** if this is coherent
with our purpose. Then they (serious guy and friends) start talking
nonsense about not existent policy and call me nationalist troll. I
wonder who is making noise here.

<references about the serious guy>
> a) However, I see that this thread is started by a nationalist troll.
> b) You said that you will not write here anymore. Please, keep the promise.
> c) Put this one under moderation
</references about the serious guy>

Be careful.

--