[Foundation-l] Please help debug new fundraising pages

Casey Brown cbrown1023.ml at gmail.com
Wed Nov 5 23:44:27 UTC 2008

On Wed, Nov 5, 2008 at 3:48 PM, Robert Rohde <rarohde at gmail.com> wrote:
> Last year, there were pages listing every donation and pages with
> running tallies of donations.  At the time I used that information to
> do a variety of statistical analysis.
>
> I haven't been able to locate anything comparable this year.  Do such
> resources exist?
>
> -Robert Rohde

I'm not sure if they set up a full, public interface through CiviCRM
yet... but there's a small excerpt of the most current donations
available at: <http://wikimedia.org/wiki/Special:ContributionHistory>.
 I think they're planning on making stats as well, but if not I'll
tell them about you. :-)

--
Casey Brown
Cbrown1023