[Foundation-l] identity disclosure and access to OTRS/Checkuser

Joe Szilagyi szilagyi at gmail.com
Mon Jun 30 02:27:39 UTC 2008

Or lock away all the photoshop software for gaming Weather Channel and have
volunteers submit DNA samples in a little cup, in person in San Fran, and
hand deliver your samples directly to Sue and Mike...

Yeah, I'd say this was all answered. :) Someone if they really wanted could
pool one over on the WMF in theory, but no more than a prospective employee
could with a bogus state ID or tax ID number. But this is the WMF, not the
NSA.

Joe