[Foundation-l] Wikipedia trainers

Frank Schulenburg frank.schulenburg at gmail.com
Sat Jun 14 09:39:37 UTC 2008

Hi Judson,

the opening for the online course took place at Düsseldorf, Germany.
There are some nice photos on Commons which give you a first
impression of the atmosphere:

http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Category:Wikipedia_in_Senioreninternetcafes

There's some information online - currently only in German [1].

But I will keep you informed on this in my next Public outreach report
and newsletter.

Best
Frank

[1] http://www.forum-seniorenarbeit.de/index.phtml?sNavID=373.120&mNavID=373.117&&ffsm=1&ffmod=tx&object=tx%7C373.2201.1&La=1&FID=373.2201.1

NB. This mail address is used for public mailing lists. Personal
emails sent to this address will get lost.