[Foundation-l] Stalking Article

Ray Saintonge saintonge at telus.net
Tue Jun 10 22:01:19 UTC 2008

Nathan wrote:
> Who David Shankbone is, and why he is relevant to this thread, is explained
> in the link found in the first post.  He was a prolific member of  the
> English Wikipedia and (I believe) English Wikinews, interviewing a number of
> high profile individuals and uploading multiple thousands of original
> photos. He's since left the projects, due in part to harassment that he
> describes in the linked article.

Thanks.  Fortunately, I had not yet deleted that post.  Durova's post to
which I was responding left the impression that David Shankbone could be
a character from /Grand Theft Auto/.

I'm not a participant in the Digg website, but it seems that the chatter
that is going on there can't be very helpful for solving the problem.

Ec