[Foundation-l] Stalking Article

Mark Williamson node.ue at gmail.com
Tue Jun 10 19:11:47 UTC 2008

David Shankbone is the author of the article at the beginning of this
thread. I haven't been involved deeply enough in en.wp to have any
real familiarity with him, but apparently he has taken photographs for
many biography articles, including well-known musicians, actors, and
world politicians. He was driven off Wikipedia by a stalker.