[Foundation-l] Commons Usurp issue

geni geniice at gmail.com
Wed Jun 4 00:14:09 UTC 2008

2008/6/4 Thomas Dalton <thomas.dalton at gmail.com>:
> (and the licensing concerns that
> go along with that - I doubt anyone can say with absolute certainty
> whether such usurpation is even legal,

It probably isn't:

I. Preserve the section Entitled "History", Preserve its Title, and
add to it an item stating at least the title, year, new authors, and
publisher of the Modified Version as given on the Title Page. If there
is no section Entitled "History" in the Document, create one stating
the title, year, authors, and publisher of the Document as given on
its Title Page, then add an item describing the Modified Version as
stated in the previous sentence.

--
geni