[Foundation-l] Bunners at the bottom of every page

Elisabeth Anderl spacebirdy at gmail.com
Mon Jan 7 14:16:33 UTC 2008

Sorry but I disagree, Stewards should not decide, I proposed to desysop him
here but there were iirc two suggested not to do this, the otheres were
silent until now.

I suggest to open a RFC on Meta if You still think someone should be
desysoped instead of accusing anyone a failure after an action has finally
been made, thanks.

Best regards.