[Foundation-l] Meta-arbcom (was: the foundations of...)

Chad innocentkiller at gmail.com
Fri Jan 4 23:33:30 UTC 2008

The only issue is that most of all of the projects /lack/ an arbcom or
oversight body,
sans administrators. Saying "ArbCom will serve as the body" is basically saying
"let the main projects lead." Not the best idea, IMHO. Two two
positions should be
mutually exclusive. Although one might serve in both capacities, they do so
as two different things, not as "ArbCom on MetaCom."

Just my 0.02USD.

Chad