[Foundation-l] Meta-arbcom (was: the foundations of...)

FloNight sydney.poore at gmail.com
Fri Jan 4 23:21:16 UTC 2008

I was thinking of a combination of stewards and members from elected ArbComs.

Having a blend might work best. Keep some connection to the local
community as well as meta.

Maybe the steward members would be permanent and the ArbCom members
would serve as a pool that could be called to work on a particular
case.

I think we can think creatively to come up with a formula that best
serves the needs of the Foundation and the Community.

Sydney