[Foundation-l] UCMJ and Wikimedia

Nathan nawrich at gmail.com
Wed Jan 2 22:53:58 UTC 2008

Well, two separate cases really - one is OrangeMarlin, who hasn't been
aware of the situation since the original e-mail and (apparently) was
alerted to it only recently, and is stating that it is his obligation
under the UCMJ (Durova's clarification notwithstanding).

The one where it could be interpreted as intimidation (debatably) is
from Jim62sch, who is not in the military. Unless he's in the Secret
Service, I find it hard to imagine he has an affirmative legal
obligation as a Treasury employee.