[Foundation-l] Bot policy on bots operating interwiki

White Cat wikipedia.kawaii.neko at gmail.com
Sat Sep 8 17:02:22 UTC 2007

About the "replacing fair use images with free ones": unless the fair-use
image was uploaded to commons, I do not see how it is relevant. Fair use
images will be deleted from commons.

You are being asked, just the discussion is being held in meta not on
wikinews. And this isn't for any bot, just bots that take care of mindless
tasks like interwiki linking, commons delinking, and double redirect fixing.
The idea is a "centralized discussion" which any participant from any wiki
(weather it  is wikinews, wikipedia or something else).