[Foundation-l] Racism in Commons

GerardM gerard.meijssen at gmail.com
Wed Dec 5 21:30:45 UTC 2007

Hoi,
What we do not want to be in Commons is another site with family / party
pictures. Also the number of dogs and cats pictures does not need to be as
big as Flickr. When this is expressed as the material has to be useful to
our projects then we have a boundary that can be understood. When we are
talking about offensive material, there are all kinds of material that can
be offensive to some that are perfectly fine to others.

The flash has gone into the pan on this one. It will be good to get to some
consensus in a few weeks time.

Thanks,
    GerardM