[Foundation-l] New project proposal - Wikibuilder

Robin Shannon robin.shannon at gmail.com
Sun Jan 23 12:47:47 UTC 2005

OK, im receptive to the idea (in fact i quite like it), but why is
information about the built enviroment special? why not a wikimedia
linux wiki, or potplant wiki, or people who are born on the 12th of
April wiki?

I guess im getting at a point which we all must ask ourselves. What
makes us who we are; and what is our mission. I think the stated
mission of spreading human knowledge, could apply to a whole lot of
things that would probably be deemed inaproprate....  or would they?

paz y amor,
[[User:The bellman]]

--
hit me: robin.shannon.id.au
jab me: saudade at jabber.zim.net.au

This work is licensed under the Creative Commons
Recombo Plus License. To view a copy of this license, visit
http://creativecommons.org/licenses/sampling+/1.0/