[Foundation-l] New project proposal - Wikibuilder

Robin Shannon robin.shannon at gmail.com
Fri Jan 21 02:52:05 UTC 2005

The Toki Pona debate (somehow) completely passed me by. So if in 3
years time the number of Toki Pona articles rivals the number of
artciles in the klingon or lojban wikipedias, and the number of Toki
Pona speakers had increased, and there was resonable community support
for the Toki Pona wikipedia to move back in to the foundation this
would be allowed?

--
hit me: robin.shannon.id.au
jab me: saudade at jabber.zim.net.au

This work is licensed under the Creative Commons
Recombo Plus License. To view a copy of this license, visit
http://creativecommons.org/licenses/sampling+/1.0/