[Foundation-l] Concern with performance issues

Andre Engels andreengels at gmail.com
Fri Jan 14 10:57:12 UTC 2005

I'm a bit hesitant about this. If we hire some of the existing
volunteers, we would partly be paying for what we now get in volunteer
time. And if we hire people from outside, will not lead that to
problems with people who do the same thing for free?

If we lose volunteer work for what we get in paid work, the price of
paid work might well be a lot higher than what it is at first sight.

Andre Engels