[ComProj] Help!

Liam Wyatt liamwyatt at gmail.com
Thu Oct 16 01:20:41 UTC 2008

What you describe is pretty much exactly what erik zachte has done on
his blog a week or two ago. Have a look at his "infodisiac" website.
Also, Mathias Schindler did a presentation on this kind of thing at
wikimania this year. Hope this helps.

Ps. I am now in possession of 4 lovely copies of my thesis!!! "the
academic lineage of wikipedia"

-Liam wyatt