[ComProj] Help!

Jay Walsh jwalsh at wikimedia.org
Wed Oct 15 23:25:09 UTC 2008

Hey all - wondering if someone can help me prep for a talk I'm doing
on Saturday (it's for a panel about new media/pop culture, and impact
on the current US campaigns).

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sarah_palin

They've asked for some visual evidence of the very rapid evolution of
the Palin WP article.  I was hoping someone might be able to dive into
the page history and pick 5-10 screen shots (adjusted for display on a
powerpoint/openoffice presentation ( :) ) size.  PNG or jpgs are
fine.  I was thinking one from the creation of the article, another
from t minus 2 weeks, day before the announcement (when alleged
insider info was added), one from a few minutes after McCain announced
the running mate, then four more that follow us over interest points
right up to the current shape of the page.  I'd like to show the
change of the photo too (someone snapped her recently and updated tht)

Obviously doesn't have to show the whole page, just the top portion
with contents box collapsed.

Really appreciate your help if you can!  Thanks

--
Jay Walsh
Head of Communications