[Commons-l] Thoughts about 'Making Wikimedia Commons less frightening'

Finn Rindahl finnrindwiki at gmail.com
Fri Dec 12 01:19:38 UTC 2008

I don't think trying to gather and follow up the ideas in this thread at e
new project page is "creating a new institution". I'm with Michael here,
trying to sort this out on-wiki could indeed help "change the people and the
way they work".

Posting at Commons:Village Pump could help bring up more ideas, brainstorm
and attreact interrest - but VP is not a very suitable place to actually
develop sustainable solutions. Neither is no:Tinget or sv:bybrunnen.

Finn Rindahl