[Commons-l] Bad experience of the new upload form

Sandahl sandahlb at gmail.com
Wed Aug 20 21:12:15 UTC 2008

https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/search?q=&cat=1%2C12  and search
My favorite--Flashblock-I hate flash , this extension stops it from
executing as soon as you hit the page, just click the center button if
you want to see the flash. It also speeds up page loads such as YouTube.
I like these too:
 Redirect Remover
 BlockSite
 Adblock Plus removes offensive images
Nuke anything enhanced
Remove it permanetly an a few others
Control the web don't it let control you.

Sandahl