[Commons-l] Fwd: [Wikipedia-l] [Foundation-l] a new free image!

David Gerard dgerard at gmail.com
Tue Feb 27 17:01:02 UTC 2007

Here's a question. Is it acceptable to put a non-free licence as an
option if a work is also clearly under a free licence? If so, I might
be suggesting this to a few people and organisations ... there's one
or two I think I could get GFDL-plus-CC-by-nc-nd past ...

[Erik - not just that one, another one I'm speaking to. w00t!]

- d.