[Commons-l] Raising the connection limit for tangotango

Larry Pieniazek lar at miltontrainworks.com
Tue Feb 20 14:13:47 UTC 2007

Hi all!

Apologies if this was already asked, but TangoTango wrote a very nifty
search tool, mayflower.
http://tools.wikimedia.de/~tangotango/mayflower/search.php?q=mayflower&t=n

See it here on the test wiki: http://test.wikipedia.org/wiki/Special:Search
(you may need to be logged in)

It's really great, and it got added to commons
http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Special:Search

But unfortunately it's bumping into the 15 connection limit already.

---
Please wait, searching for "mayflower"...

Warning: mysqli::mysqli() [function.mysqli-mysqli]: (42000/1226): User
'tangotango' has exceeded the 'max_user_connections' resource (current
value: 15) in /home/tangotango/public_html/mayflower/search.php on line 258

Warning: mysqli::query() [function.mysqli-query]: Couldn't fetch mysqli in
/home/tangotango/public_html/mayflower/search.php on line 287

Warning: main() [function.main]: Couldn't fetch mysqli in
/home/tangotango/public_html/mayflower/search.php on line 469

Error:

Warning: mysqli::close() [function.mysqli-close]: Couldn't fetch mysqli in
/home/tangotango/public_html/mayflower/search.php on line 472

----

Please consider raising that limit, a lot. Not sure how much but a lot
because commons searches are quite frequent.

Thanks!

Larry Pieniazek
Work mail:   lpieniaz at us.ibm.com
Hobby mail:  lar at miltontrainworks.com