[Commons-l] [Fwd: [Wikipedia-l] Commons moving helper]

Brianna Laugher brianna.laugher at gmail.com
Wed Apr 12 15:29:00 UTC 2006

Oops, I should've finished my testing before I fired off these emails!
For a different image, it worked and suggested categories. Maybe the
first image just didn't have any - in that case, a note to that effect
could be handy, otherwise you don't know if anything has happened or
not.

Also that checkbox would be handy on the front page, rather than
having to do it twice.

I'll stop testing now in case I find something else :)

--
"Mathematicians do it with Nobel's wife."