[Wikimedia Chapters Reports] [IMPORTANT NOTICE] This mailing list is obsolete

Erik Moeller erik at wikimedia.org
Sat Sep 18 01:15:56 UTC 2010

Dear subscribers of the chapters-reports mailing list,

this distribution mailing list is obsolete. We are using a shared,
Wikimedia-wide announcements list in its place:

The messages sent to the WikimediaAnnounce-l list include Wikimedia
Foundation announcements, as well as occasional announcements from
groups of volunteers. The rationale behind this is that we want to
communicate important messages as a collective movement.

To post a report or announcement to WikimediaAnnounce-l, please send
it to <WikimediaAnnounce-l at lists.wikimedia.org>.

Your subscription to the chapters-reports list is hereby removed.

IMPORTANT: If you're not already on the WikimediaAnnounce-l list, you
have _not_ been subscribed to it, to protect you from unwanted or
confusing additional e-mails. You can quickly subscribe using the
above link, which also points you to the archives if you want to
review the typical list traffic.

The mailman archives will not be merged at this time. The following
wiki page serves as a single index of Wikimedia reports (you can help
us make it more comprehensive):

http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Reports

Thank you for your understanding -- feel free to prod me if you have
any questions about this process.

All best,

Erik

--