[Xmldatadumps-l] Pages-logging dump - more information?

Katja Mueller Katja_Mueller at lavabit.com
Wed Jan 4 22:10:14 UTC 2012

Dear list,

do you provide more information about the pages-logging dump somewhere?
While parsing it we came across some questions that we are trying to
clarify:

* Why are there only ~40 million logs (at over 450 million revisions)?
Which logs does the pages-logging dump / the "public" logging table
(not) contain? (We double-checked the number of logs on the database,
using our Toolserver-Account (Logging table).)

* Can you give us more information about the TextElement that is defined
in the XML Schema?
Definition: <element name="text" type="mw:TextType"/>

In pages-logging it sometimes occurs as:
<text deleted="deleted" />

How is this being used?

Kind regards,
Katja Mueller

do you provide more information about the pages-logging dump somewhere?
While parsing it we came across some questions that we are trying to
clarify:

* Why are there only ~40 million logs (at over 450 million revisions)?
Which logs does the pages-logging dump / the "public" logging table
contain? We double-checked the number of logs on the database, using our
Toolserver-Account  (logging-table).

* Can you give us more information about the TextElement that is defined
in the XML Schema?
Definition: <element name="text" type="mw:TextType"/>

In pages-logging it sometimes occurs as:
<text deleted="deleted" />

How is this used?

Kind regards,
Katja Mueller