[Xmldatadumps-l] Mirroring Wikimedia project XML dumps

emijrp emijrp at gmail.com
Tue Nov 16 11:05:36 UTC 2010

Hi all;

I have started a new page in meta: for coordinating the efforts in mirroring
Wikimedia project XML dumps. I asked some days ago to iBiblio if they were
interested in this, but they replied: *"Unfortunately, we do not have the
resources to provide a mirror of wikipedia. Best of luck!"

*I think that we must work on this, so, all the help is welcome. If you know
about universities, archives, etc, that could be interested in get a copy of
the XML files, for backup or research purposes, please, add them to the list
and we can send them a letter.

We are compiling all the human knowledge! That deserves being mirroring ad
nauseam!

Regards,
emijrp

[1]