[Xmldatadumps-l] How to use datadumps

xiang wang xiangwangcn at gmail.com
Thu Nov 11 01:34:44 UTC 2010

Hello all:
       I'm going to construct an ontology database with wikipedia. What I
want to do is importing datadumps into a database and then extract knowledge
from the databse. But I find a problem .As you know that Chinese contains
Simplified Chinese and Traditional Chinese. When I check the data in the
dumps, I find both Simplified Chinese and Traditional Chinese mixes
together. I don't know how to convert Traditional Chinese to Simplified
Chinese. Is that possible I use the datadumps to construct my ontology
database?
       The datadumps I download is "zhwiki-20101014".

Thanks!
David