[Wiktionary-l] [Logo] One True Wiktionary logo

Gerard Meijssen gerard.meijssen at gmail.com
Mon Feb 19 11:52:48 UTC 2007

Hoi,
Many Wiktionarians do not like the new logo. If they did, they would
have implemented the new logo. There may have been a poll but in effect
the projects have voted by dragging their feet.

So whatever you do, you will do it wrong. The old one is more popular
than the new one. The new one was elected in a vote.

Thanks,
    GerardM