[Wiktionary-l] Doing things we used to be able to do, in the new upgrade

Muke Tever muke at frath.net
Tue Dec 21 14:20:43 UTC 2004

All right, I found one thing:
The page that was at [[Wiktionary:Recentchanges]] (which on en: for example
was a list of useful links, and a short list of requested articles) has been
superseded by [[MediaWiki:Recentchangestext]].

Now, you help me. :p  It used to be that a few wiktionaries edited
[[MediaWiki:Copyrightwarning]] to allow users to click and insert necessary
special characters... but it seems it is no longer possible to insert the script
(/style/wikibits.js) to allow this. Is there a workaround, or a better way to do
it now, or will it just have to revert to a copy-and-paste plain-text list?

	*Muke!
--
website:     http://frath.net/
LiveJournal: http://kohath.livejournal.com/

FrathWiki, a conlang and conculture wiki:
http://wiki.frath.net/