[WikiX-l] But America slept through it....

Pharos pharosofalexandria at gmail.com
Mon Jan 24 23:06:54 UTC 2011

I do think that a new emphasis on regionalism could help more US
Wikimedians (and those in other decentralized countries) to feel
'empowered' to organize their own events.

This is a related proposal, though organization on this scale does not
necessarily mean formal chapters:

http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimedia_United_States_Chapters_Council

Thanks,
Richard