[WikiX-l] But America slept through it.

Tripathi, Kaushlendra tripathi at musc.edu
Thu Jan 20 14:06:14 UTC 2011

Hi

We organized the event at Charleston, SC it was quite successful.

The event started with cutting of cake by Int Director Of MUSC Rebecca.

We had very good talk by Dr. Krug and Visa

We have more number of people so some went without T-shirt.

Even though it was a  long weekend but people was there.

We were also connected with NYC group with skype.

It was really fun.
We discussed on vast area of wikipedia

People liked buttons more, than T-shirts.

I like to thanks to walling, jimmy and other people who were behind to this event.

Thanking you.
with best regards
Kaushlendra tripathi