[WikiX-l] Short info from Prague

okino okino at post.cz
Tue Jan 18 17:24:31 UTC 2011

As many of you were quite enthusiastic about the Prague event, I want to inform you about the outcome of the event.

The general report can be read on Czech Wikinews, photos are on Wikimedia Commons (see page "Wikipedia 10 Concert Prague"). The concert was quite successful, it had a great atmosphere in a great venue, we were just a little sorry that more people did not come (some 50 to 60 spectators were in the auditorium)... The recordings will be supplied by our hired technician (well - "hired" - at the end, he decided to work for free!) by the end of the week, then we will consult with the artists, which recordings are good and suitable for publishing. I believe that the recordings will be available within a month.

As the last note, we published the special number of our journal Wikimedium (fifth altogether since 2009) for the anniversary and for the event, everyone can download it from www.wikimedium.cz.

With regards,

Miroslav Langer
Wikimedia Czech Republic