[WikiX-l] The goods have not been sent to our chapter yet, any way

Tripathi, Kaushlendra tripathi at musc.edu
Fri Jan 14 02:32:48 UTC 2011

Dear friends
I want to share my story
 I can understand your's pain.
But weather is mainly responsible for delay.
Just like i have to receive my stuff in three days(i am in south carolina) but i received it today at evening.
I was also scared, so morning i bought 20 black t shirt from walmar and  With the help of my friends
we wrote 10 with white water color on each t-shrit. So we planed that if in case we will not receive merchandise we will distribute these t-shirt
But i received merchandise today evening.
So if you want you can try this kind of idea if you are not expecting your stuff at time.
I finished my job in 1hours (painting)
This is my personal view.
I hope every thing will be fine.
thanks