[WikiX-l] 10 Jaipur Wikipedia FEVER ON

Apurva Tripathi alonemayank at gmail.com
Thu Jan 13 19:00:20 UTC 2011

Hi Jay and Steven and all of you , I just wanted to tell you that we are all
set to celebrate the event and today we will celebrate the event Kite
festival and the Signature Campaign. We got the banners and the Signature
sheet . We had limited fund so we only have two banners ( 6x3 and 3x6 feet )
and a Signature cloth (6x6 feet). We are having about 50 kites and about 90
stickers to stick everywhere people are going to bring their own kites and
then if they want some more they can ask for that. Fever is getting higher.
You all will soon have the snaps of the first event. We also planed to
celebrate b'day @ 00:00 HRS at our favourite restaurant by having a b'day
cake. Well check the page and give me feedback .
http://ten.wikipedia.org/wiki/jaipur

Apurva Tripathi
alonemayank at gmail.com