[WikiX-l] Slide show?

Bob The Wikipedian bobthewikipedian at gmail.com
Thu Jan 13 09:00:56 UTC 2011

Looks good, although there are several slides with missing characters,
locked wikis, or wikis for deletion.

I've gone through and removed those bad images, as well as removing the
white flashing between images and cropping the images to fit a standard 4x3
aspect ratio. Below are link s to download the slideshow in whichever format
works best for you (I had to use MassMirror to host the files since they are
larger than 25 MB each):

* PowerPoint 2007-2010
Presentation<http://www.massmirror.com/8d81039a1d1458524828d0f3d4d1fce1.html>
* PowerPoint 97-2003
Presentation<http://www.massmirror.com/5c1a6287901cde281e37221757b155cc.html>
* Open Document
Presentation<http://www.massmirror.com/142b2309a20d6de96c5b119fd7448920.html>
* ZIP folder containing
images<http://www.massmirror.com/2ceef0ae70584146df53edd0175d140c.html>for
a "photo screensaver" if no presentation software is available

I would recommend that before showing this, you make sure your audience's
language is present. If not, it should be fairly simple to add using a
screenshot and an additional slide.

God bless Wikipedia!
Rob