[WikiX-l] Slide show?

Jimmy Wales jwales at wikia-inc.com
Wed Jan 12 21:50:14 UTC 2011

Hi everyone...

I was going to make this myself but I've run out of time, and I hope
someone can do it.  (But let's coordinate and make sure we don't have
wasted duplicate effort!)

For the celebration tomorrow, we are going to have a slide projector
showing slides... what I'd like to have is screen shots from 20 (or 50!)
languages of Wikipedia, the front page, one fading into the next...

I wonder as well if anyone knows if any of the other celebrations or
past events have slide shows that could be running quietly in the
background.

--Jimbo