[WikiX-l] IRC Channel

Steven Walling swalling at wikimedia.org
Wed Jan 12 17:19:34 UTC 2011

Yeah, just to confirm, I didn't create the channel and I didn't ask anyone to. I bet someone set the topic as a placeholder, but I don't think it's necessary. We should just talk general anniversary stuff in the regular channels, and if you want to help with RC patrol we're in #tenwikiwatch like Jyothis said.

Thanks for catching that Emilio.

On Jan 12, 2011, at 7:19 AM, emijrp wrote:

> Hi all;
>
> Who is the founder of #wikipedia-ten IRC channel on Freenode? The channel has no ops and the topic is empty and locked. Please, manage the channel or give privileges to other users (#wikipedia main channel ops for example).
>
> Regards,
> emijrp

Steven Walling
Fellow at the Wikimedia Foundation